$4M Schnucks Pricing Class Action Settlement
Photo Credit: Unsplash | Published: July 31, 2023
Claim Form Deadline: September 8, 2023
Payout: $11 - $72
Proof required: No
What is the Schnucks Pricing Class Action Settlement?
A $4 million class action settlement has been reached with Schnucks. The original class action lawsuit against Schnucks Markets, Inc. alleges that Schnucks misled consumers with advertisements that showed price comparisons for sale of alcohol products in their stores. The Schnucks class action applies to all Missouri store locations owned and operated by Schnucks Markets, Inc. While Schnucks has disagreed with the allegations made in the false advertising class action lawsuit, an agreement has been settled upon, and a court trial was avoided where the merits and judgment of wrongdoing would have otherwise been made. The Court did not make a determination as to whether Schnucks had conducted themselves illegally or not.
How Do I Qualify?
You may qualify for a payment from the $4 Million Schnucks if you meet the following requirements:
• You are a Missouri Resident who purchased wine or spirits from a Schnucks store,
• The purchase must have been made at any time between December 3, 2015, and February 15, 2023
Do I Need Proof of Purchase to File a Claim?
No Proof of Purchase is Required For a Payment. However, you may be entitled to a larger payment if you do have a record of purchase, such as online or physical receipts. The purchase of wines and spirits for which evidence can be provided will result in a larger payout of up to $72. See further details below.
How Much Will I Get Paid?
The Schnucks pricing class action lawsuit is divided into three categories:
• Group 1: Payment of $11.00 - No Proof of Purchase Required - Anyone who submits a claim form on time must claim that they purchased at least a single alcohol product of either wine or spirits from Schnucks during the qualifying class action period of time (between December 3, 2015, and February 15, 2023).
• Group 2: Payment of $25.00 - If you have a valid proof of purchase, and file a timely claim form for the Schnucks class action, you can receive this higher payout for the following purchase amounts: Demonstrate that you purchased anywhere between 25 and 55 units of alcohol (either spirits or wine) from a Schnucks store.
• Group 3: Payment of $72.00 - If you demonstrate that you purchased 56 or more units of alcohol from Schnucks, you may be entitled to recover a class action payout of $72.00 from the $4,000,000 Schnucks settlement fund.
How Do I File a Claim? When is the Deadline to File?
If you believe that you qualify due to the Schnucks alcohol products you purchased, and the dates purchased fit the criteria for the range of time the purchase must have been made, you can choose to fill out a claim form below on the official class action administration website of the false advertising settlement by deadline of September 8, 2023. You can also postmark the claim form to qualify for a payout, by the same deadline of September 8, 2023.
Filing Class Action Settlement Claims
Please note that your claim form will be rejected if you submit a settlement claim for payout with any fraudulent information. By providing this information and your sworn statement of its veracity, you agree to do so under the penalty of perjury. You would also be harming others that actually qualify for the class action settlement. If you are not sure whether or not you qualify for this class action settlement, visit the class action administrator's website below. OpenClassActions.com is only providing information and is not a class action administrator or a law firm. OpenClassActions is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
How Do I Find Class Action Settlements?
Find all the latest Class Action Settlements you can qualify for by getting notified of new lawsuits as soon as they are open to claims:
For more open class actions keep scrolling below.
Breastfeeding in the Workplace?
Bounced Check Bank Fees Compensation
Child Booster Seat Settlement
Deadline: December 11, 2023